COVID-19 Economic Relief and Assistance
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic and the near shutdown of our economy, the LSN Partners team is committed to helping our clients and their small business partners, real estate tenants, franchisees, subcontractors, and supply chain vendors through these trying times.
Governments at the federal, state and local levels have moved quickly to create and fund programs to provide financial relief to businesses of all sizes, with a targeted focus on small businesses. The relief is unprecedented and includes a wide range of financial opportunities:
– Federal grants and loans, including the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan program and billions of dollars in emergency supplemental appropriations (CARES) Act
– State-backed loan programs
– Local economic relief programs
Given LSN’s experience and reach at the local, state, and national levels, we are ready to help our clients and their network of small business partners through this crisis.
Here’s How We Can Help
– Assist in crafting strategies that take full advantage of programs intended to help businesses
– Identify and apply for grants, loans, and other financial relief programs
– Work with key officials and agency partners to address priorities in relief and stimulus packages
– Work directly with you and your tenants, franchisees, subcontractors, and supply chain vendors through the process of identifying and applying for assistance
Helpful Links Published by the U.S. SBA and Treasury Department
Our economic development and relief practice is led by Cissy Proctor, who joined LSN after serving as Executive Director of the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, the State agency responsible for providing assistance to workers, businesses, and communities under blue skies and in the wake of disasters. Her understanding of economic relief and development efforts across all levels of government, along with her extensive experience interfacing with Washington, is a significant resource to our firm and clients.
Jose Fuentes also offers insight particularly relevant to LSN’s economic assistance services. Jose, a former advisor at the White House, has significant experience in the federal sector. Given his time leading disaster response messaging for the U.S. Agency on International Development (USAID), Jose has a deep understanding of federal agencies’ inner workings.
If you have any questions regarding LSN’s services related to COVID-19, or if you need other assistance, email Nicole Gomez, LSN’s Director of Client Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before, during, and after good times and bad, we are here for you and your business.