Alexander P. HecklerManaging Partner & Founder
- Bachelor of Arts in Politics, Brandeis University (with Honors)
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami
Areas of focus
- Government Affairs
- Government Procurement and Contracts
- Economic Development and Incentives
- Business Development
- Representation of Tech Start-ups and New Technologies
- Communications and Messaging
- Regulatory and Administrative Matters
- Emergency Management, Planning, Logistics and Advisory Services
- Transportation: Airports (Commercial and General Aviation), Seaports, Public Transportations, Highways, and Roads
- Infrastructure and Technology
- Public Policy and Legislation
- Governors and Mayors
Alexander P. Heckler is an attorney, the Managing Partner of LSN Partners LLC, a full-service bi-partisan consulting firm, and a Partner at Llorente & Heckler, PA.
LSN Partners, which was founded by Mr. Heckler more than a decade ago, offers strategic advice and advocacy in the areas of government affairs, government procurement, regulatory matters, economic development & incentives, emergency management, business development and communications.
Mr. Heckler is also a founder and partner of Llorente & Heckler P.A. a boutique law firm that provides government law services to clients in the private and non-profit sectors.
Currently, Mr. Heckler holds leadership roles in many national and local political and professional organizations, including:
- Biden-Harris 2020, National Finance Committee
- 2020 Democratic National Committee – Deputy National Finance Chair
- 2020 Joe Biden for President – National Finance Committee
- 2020 Kamala Harris for President – National Finance Committee
- 2020 Democratic Governor Association – Board of Directors; Past Treasurer (2010)
- Young Professionals Organization (YPO) – America’s Gateway Chapter
- 2020 Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee – National Finance Committee
- 2020 United States Conference of Mayors – Host Committee; Host Committee Co-Chair (2017, Miami Beach)
- 2020 Miami-Dade County United Way Mayor’s Ball Co-Chair (Vice-Chair and Committee member for over 10 years)
- 2020 Brandeis University Alumni Board of Directors
- Democratic Conference of Mayors, Member
- Democratic Municipal Officials (DMO), Member
- American Public Transit Association
- Airports Council International
- Miami-Dade County International Trade Consortium Board, Board Member
In a volunteer capacity, Mr. Heckler is a longtime Democratic party activist, fundraiser, and strategist. Highlighted activities are below:
- Democratic Governors’ Association (DGA) -Chair of the Governors’ Cabinet (2015)
- Hillary Victory Fund – National Finance Committee Member (2016)
- Obama Victory Fund – National Finance Committee Member (2008 and 2012)
- Kerry-Edwards Victory Campaign – National Finance Committee (2000)
- Kerry-Edwards 40 and Under Leadership Team – Founder and Trustee Trailblazer
- Democratic Lieutenant Governors Association – Advisory Board Member (Past)
- Past Government volunteer service:
- Office of the White House Press Secretary Mike McCurry (Clinton Administration)
- Office of Senator Edward Kennedy
- Office of Representative Peter Deutsch
Mr. Heckler is and has always been an active participant and supporter of numerous civic and community organizations.
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Jewish Federations of North America – National Young Leadership Cabinet (Past)
- Broward County United Way Mayor’s Gala Committee (Past)
- City of Fort Lauderdale Code Advisory Committee (Past)
- Broward Young Democrats
Finally, Mr. Heckler is the recipient of honors and recognition from the Nova Southeastern University (Distinguished High School Alumni Award). He is frequently named as one of the most influential people in National and Florida Democratic Politics. As a leader in his field of law, Mr. Heckler has lectured on Government Contracting and Public Records for The Florida Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education program.
In 2013, Mr. Heckler and his wife, Tiffany, launched the Heckler Family/Governor Ann Richards Summer Political Internship Program at Brandeis University. The internship is awarded annually to a student who has a goal of pursuing a professional career in public service.
Mr. Heckler received a Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors in Politics from Brandeis University and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami. He resides in Miami Beach, Florida with his wife and daughters.